If there was anyone out there super disappointed there was no stream of consciousness last weekend, I would like to apologize to you. I spontaneously had a life, complete with adequate social interaction, that prevented me from blog attendance. I beg forgiveness. Without further adieu, I present the third installment of my stream of consciousness this week.
- I’m still not convinced it’s enjoyable to listen to me ramble on about society, religion, politics and human rights.
- I never have and never will be able to stand obnoxious drunk people. There is a certain level of stupidity that I just cannot tolerate, even if I were drunk myself (because I tend to debate the meaning of life when I’m drunk).
- I’m getting a little tired of my morning smoothies. Instead, I might stick with my morning hash browns for a while. It’s still healthy if I mix them with a vegetable and have some fruit on the side, right?
- I feel really bad that I haven’t posted many Studio Ghibli reviews, Disney reviews or book reviews over this year. It’s half way through March!
- Have I mentioned the video games I’ve amassed since I got my PS3? I currently have Journey Collectors Editions (which includes three games: Flow, Flower and Journey), Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed Ezio’s Trilogy ( which includes three games: Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations), Kingdom Hears 1.5 (which includes three games: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days), Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster (which includes two games: Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2). That’s 13 games! I have yet to beat one of them. How could I, it hasn’t been that long since I got my lovely system. I think it’s time I took a spending break until I make my way through at least half of these.
- I swear there are some book reviews coming in the near future. I am almost done with a book on Greek mythology and I’m about half way through the first Harry Potter book. Lord knows I’m crazy behind on my goal to read 36 books this year. Anyway, be on the lookout for the return of book reviews!
- If you come at me on Twitter, I expect you to back up your argument which facts and sources. Lack of these things will prevent me from taking your argument seriously.
- “I know what I see” does not trump scientific fact, studies or another individual’s right to make their own decisions for their health. (please also not that science does not disprove the existence of Divinity as discussed on Thursday.)