I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday weekend. On Thursday, I found out I had Friday off, which was fantastic. I read a bunch of manga, finished the first Harry Potter book and completed chapter five of my novel (still in draft form being physically written into a note-book). I even cleaned a little. All in all, I count this week as a resounding success.
- I miss my FitBit Force. I mean, it did start to cause a rash on my wrist, but I loved that thing.
- Every once in a while, life seems to boring and I wonder what it would be like to be within an inch of my life. Also, I wonder what it would be like to be super hero strong. These are the motivations behind my recent endeavor to complete both the 30-Day Ab Challenge and Insanity.
- I’m a glutton for punishment
- I actually did a little bit of everything this week. I read. I wrote. I gamed. I even got some workouts in and made a cheesy rice and zucchini meal. I’d call that a successful week.
- All I want out of life is to sleep
Proof of success is in how tired I am at the end of the week. The more exhausted I am, the more I probably got done. I am so thankful for the three-day weekend. I need to rest up if I’m going to do it all over again next week.