This week started off slowly, but turned out to be rather busy. I manged to fit in writing, gaming and some fitness. If I do some reading today, I’ll have touched on all my hobbies for the week! Fitness really shined this week, though, I didn’t think I’d be able to fit it in on top of everything else, but I manged to find a schedule that worked.
- I haven’t stuck to any sort of fitness routine at all. How can I pull off Tifa that way? On Sunday, I committed myself to waking up, not being a lazy ass, and working out.
- On Monday morning, I failed miserably. Tuesday was better, since I finally made my way to Blast Fitness. I joined and I’m excited. I’m going to keep an image of Tifa in my head while I work out. That’s what I’m aiming for.
- You know those songs that you only ever listen to when you work out? My one guilty pleasure song, which is only on my MP3 player for workouts, is Don’t Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. I feel sexy when I listen to it, which is the only excuse I have. I like to imagine I’m working out to look like them, which is insane, but you have to get motivation where you can right?
- My coworker introduced me to an app called Covet. It’s a glorified dollmaker… and I may or may not be a little addicted to it.
- I bought my tickets to the Distant Worlds concert!!! I just can’t wait. Anyone who loved Final Fantasy has to see these guys live at least once. The Chicago Symphony Orchestra will be playing the music and Nobuo Uematsu will be there.
My year is filling up! I have Anime Midwest in July and Distant Worlds in August. There are some other things on the horizon that have me equally excited.