My greatest achievements this week were in my trips to the gym and my writing progress. I’m not going to say things are coming together because every time I do they fall apart. However, I will say that my hobbies have adopted a comfortable pace.
I thought I’d try something slightly different today and create these neat categories for the random thoughts I have throughout the week. As you can see, blogging and writing rule my life. Wedged in between is my unrealistic dream of becoming she-hulk strong. Don’t worry, I’m not killing myself or anything. A girl has to have goals, though. If I’m not rocking to the Pussycat Dolls dreaming of being sexy, I’m lifting to Final Fantasy battle themes imaging a day when I’ll be She-Hulk strong.
- I may have said this before, but blogging has literally taken over my life. The amount of time and energy In invest in Chapter TK surpasses that of any other hobby I have. How did this happen? If it wasn’t for Nerdy Sundays, I probably wouldn’t get anything done outside of this blog.
- Where are all the books. I blame the blog for slowing down my reading process. Luckily, Richelle Mead is releasing her 2nd Age of X book at the end of the month. I will sacrifice everything to read that book…. and by everything I mean I will sacrifice sleep because I can’t afford to sacrifice anything else right now.
- I’ve been doing a bit of tidying up around ChapterTK, which has me visiting a few of my older posts. Back in October, I thought this blog would focus on finances and writing. How was was I? When I look at where my blog is today, it’s clearly about controversial social issues and the various crazed events that formed my life. What was 2013-TK thinking?
- Let it be known that I’m not trying to defeat the aging process by going to the gym. I am fully aware that my body will change as I get older and that’s okay. That’s also not a good excuse to go to the gym.
- Thursday, my writing was on fire and it’s all thanks to my spirit drink: the Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino. I wasn’t sure if it was normal to have that kind of connection with coffee, so I took to Twitter. @Nikki_Writ, @Kevin_C_Gross and @jp_hollis assured me I was not alone in my discovery.
- Seriously, the stuff I wrote Thursday made me feel fantastic in a I-might-actually-pull-this-off kind of way.
- I found a new spot for my writing that’s working out well. Each week I write a little bit more than the last week. It’s been a challenge not to push myself too hard, lest I crash and burn like I did at the beginning of this year. As they say, slow and steady wins the race.
What were your major accomplishments of the week? Are you as obsessed with you blog as I am? What crazy things do you tell yourself to motivate you at the gym? Do you have a spirit drink, too?