Another week has come and gone and I am exhausted. It’s a good feeling, though. I feel like I got a lot done this week. Now, if only I could beat Barthandelus in Final Fantasy XIII. This game has been the easiest thing I’ve played in a while, and then they slap this boss on me! Damn you Square Enix! After you force me to play with your automated, just-keep-pressing-x sham of a battle system you can’t just throw that at me. You’ve made me soft.
Anyway, that’s my problem. On with the week.
- Did I mention the podcast I participated in on Monday? You need to check that out.
- My current musical obsession is Spectrum by Florence + the Machine
- I didn’t realize how much I’ve accomplished this month until I laid it all out recently. Last year, I was just letting life float by just happy to have a job after college. Now I’m working on writing a book (despite have next to no confidence in my writing). I’ve been pretty successful at going to the gym 3 – 4 times a week. By some act of God, there’s a post on this blog every single day. I’ve even sprinkled a bit of gaming on top of everything. Next on the list is reading. I am WAY behind on my reading for this year.
- Every morning, I try and make an excuse for why I shouldn’t go to the gym. Luckily, I usually fail to talk myself out of fitness 3-4 days a week.
- Tweeting is similar to blogging in that the tweets I think no one will care about blow up into conversations. Kale started it on Tuesday.
- I’ve started this new calendar plan for my writing, complete with rewards. Since I’m starting half way through this month, I’ve decided my prize will be the reward I select next month. If I don’t make it, then next months reward will have to be something different.
What were your biggest accomplishments this week? Have you mastered adulthood yet? Do you ever wish you didn’t need sleep just so you’d have more time in your day?