I thought life would slow down on unemployment, but I again must report that it’s only getting faster and faster. I think my head is still spinning.
- I know I’m not acting like I’m stressed, but my body and mind knows. I mean, I forgot about my Nerdy Sundays logo until Monday this week! What’s happening to me?
- The internet isn’t the same without daily Justice. At least Tuesdays are fun and none of my other favorite blogs have abandoned the internet.
- I want to destroy every job application that requires me to upload a resume AND create and account AND re-input all my resume information. I especially hate when I have to re-input that information a third time. ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY RESUME? I mean, I know the answer to that question is obvious but couldn’t you at least try to pretend you’re going to read it?
- I work best when I’m doing many things at once; is that odd? For example, assume working on my book is my main objective. I’ll be writing while browsing social media on my laptop, while also texting friends, while also drinking coffee. All this helps me creatively move forward in my story, but I feel like a normal person would do one thing at a time.
- Dude…… I had FIVE interviews this week. Dear Lord, I am exhausted. I have more next week. In the mean time, I’ll just keep applying.
- Sorry about yesterday’s post. I’ve just been so busy. I might have to buy a new wardrobe if I get hired at a place that demands business attire 24/7
Here’s hoping for another successful week. With all the results I got from my current job search, I’m going to start being more picky about what I apply for. Stay tuned. Who knows what I’ll be doing a few weeks from now. Have a great weekend!