- I was actually able to read a few blogs this week, which was exciting. I even made it to most of my comments… through about Wednesday. I’ve read all my comments and it’s killing me that I haven’t had the time to get to much from Thursday and Friday. have no fear, though. I’m planning to get to you guys today. I beg you for patience.
- My first few blogs this week were a little shaky in my opinion. I think I’ve finally gotten into the swing of things, though. A week or so more of confident blog posting, and I’ll start trying to incorporate more into life. Here’s looking at you novel draft!
- I know I keep repeating this, but I feel the need to reiterate how much I love my new job. I’m still in that stage where I’m trying to find my perfect place, but I also feel like I’ve already found it. I’m where I’m supposed to be and I can only hope my supervisor thinks the same. He did use the word ‘outstanding’ after I handed him a report today. That’s a good sign, right? It’s time to make my place known. I’ll be working on blogs for the company soon. With all the effort that goes into makes those SEO perfection, that may turn into 75% of my job (which is awesome!).
- You know what I haven’t talked about for a while, my book. I bet about about 1/3 – 1/2 of the way done with my first draft. Maybe you’re thinking that should be more of a priority than my blog but, the way I see it, I stand just as much of a chance of making a living off of writing my blog that I do from writing books. I’ve also found that, if I have time to write, I’m rarely inspired. This blog, along with my games, books and graphic novels, are what fuel my book. Abandoning those activities simply isn’t an option. Novel writing is the next ball I’m planning to juggle. I got everything else covered.
- I dug out my business card file today to discover a novel idea I thought I had lost. I won’t get sidetracked. I will finish the book I’ve started first. That said, I think this other idea will be a million times more amazing then what I am currently working on. I can’t wait to get to it.